EYEfi Sensor 3.0
Industrial sensor hardware for real-world monitoring applications
Monitoring and intelligence gathering from industrial-grade sensors
EYEfi is proactively leading the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) by offering businesses the ability to monitor important services and infrastructure in ways not previously possible.
EYEfi SENSOR 3.0
EYEfi Sensor II was rolled out across NZ in 2018/19 and our next-gen device, EYEfi Sensor 3.0, has now launched in Australia and New Zealand.
In development at EYEfi since 2014 and building on EYEfi's depth of experience in remote site monitoring, this Industrial IoT (IIoT) device will offer best-in-class price and performance, with a wide variety of options:
• distance/level sensor
• temperature sensor (ambient and battery)
• various sensor and I/O options
• Battery operation of between 3-5 years
• LoRaWAN, LoRa SPARK, NBIoT and LTE CAT M1
• IP67 rated
• Durable ABS case
• Advanced measurement algorithms, industrial design and performance
Adaptable and versatile technology
EYEfi Sensor 3.0 provides advanced algorithms, network support for NBIoT, LoRaWAN, and LTE Cat M1.
EYEfi Sensor 3.0 is suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as:
• Monitoring the water levels in roadside pits to warn response crews before inundation occurs
• Fill level analysis of waste levels in public space, bulk or skip bins to provide alerts to waste services providers
• Remote or roadside area monitoring
EYEfi Cloud and EYEfi Sensor 3.0 are available now and are enabling entirely new capabilities in the IIoT segment.